The Body Control Module (BCM) Clone Service is designed for 2004-2007 GMC Canyon, Chevrolet Colorado, and Hummer H3 vehicles. This service allows you to install a used BCM into your vehicle by cloning all the necessary data from your original unit onto the replacement module. Our team will copy the BCM’s mileage, VIN number, key data, and program calibrations onto the replacement module.
– Enables the installation of a used BCM module into your vehicle
– Clones the original BCM’s mileage, VIN number, key data, and program calibrations onto the replacement module
– Cost-effective alternative to purchasing a brand new BCM module and programming at the dealer.
– Allows for the installation of a compatible replacement BCM without the need for additional programming or reprogramming services
– Ensures that the vehicle’s instrument cluster and speedometer display the correct mileage
1. Easy to use service add to cart pay, print receipt and Ship both your original BCM and a replacement unit to our facility at KARMAN AUTO.
2. Clearly mark the original unit as “OLD” and the replacement unit as “NEW” to indicate which unit should be read from and programmed.
3. Our technicians will clone the necessary data from the original unit and transfer it to the replacement module.
4. Once received, we will ship the cloned BCM module back to you on the next business day.
– Our experienced technicians perform the BCM cloning service with meticulous attention to detail.
– We follow industry-standard practices and utilize high-quality tools and equipment.
Please note that to perform this service, it may be necessary to open the units, which could potentially void any existing warranties.