The BMW F Series No Start Key Programming to FEM or BDC Module service offered by KARMAN AUTO is designed to resolve the issue of a no-start situation caused by a failure in the Front Electronic Module (FEM) or Body Domain Controller (BDC) module in certain BMW F Series models. This service requires the customer to ship their original faulty FEM or BDC module along with the original car key and a functioning donor FEM or BDC module to KARMAN AUTO. The expert technicians at KARMAN AUTO will perform a copy and paste service to clone the necessary data from the original module and program it into the donor module, ensuring that the replacement module works seamlessly with the car’s key system.
– FEM/BDC Cloning Service: The service offered by KARMAN AUTO involves cloning the necessary data from the original FEM or BDC module and programming it into a functioning donor module to resolve the no-start issue.
– FEM (Front Electronic Module): FEM is the Front Electronic Module used in certain BMW F Series models. These include the 1 Series (F20, F21), 2 Series (F22, F23, F45, F46, and F87), 3 Series (F30, F31, F34, F35, and F80), and 4 Series (F32, F33, F36, F82, and F83).
– BDC (Body Domain Controller): BDC is the Body Domain Controller used in certain BMW F Series models. These include X1 (F48 and F49), X2 (F39), X5 (F15 and F85), X6 (F16 and F86), and Mini (F54, F55, F56, and F57).
– Restores Key System Functionality: By cloning the necessary data and programming it into a donor module, this service ensures that the replacement module works seamlessly with the car’s key system, resolving the no-start issue.
– Cost-effective Solution: Instead of purchasing a new FEM or BDC module, this service offers a cost-effective solution by utilizing a functioning donor module. This can save the customer significant costs.
To avail of this service, customers need to add the service to their cart, make the payment, and ship both the faulty original FEM or BDC module marked as “old” along with the original car key, and a good donor FEM or BDC module to KARMAN AUTO. It is important not to plug in the donor module until it is programmed to avoid mileage discrepancies.
KARMAN AUTO has a team of expert technicians with extensive experience in BMW F Series programming. They ensure a high level of quality and accuracy in their work. Please note that IF the original FEM data cannot be read due to flood or burn damage, the clone service may not be possible. An alternative option would be to read the ISN (Individual Serial Number) from the ECU (Electronic Control Unit) and program it into the FEM, which requires an additional $150 service and dealership level scanner is required for FEM coding on the car.