The BMW DME EWS IMMO OFF is a service that allows you to disable and delete the EWS (Electronic Drive-Away Protection) immobilizer system from your BMW DME (Digital Motor Electronics) unit. This service is compatible with various BMW models, including MS41/42/43/45, ME 7.2/9.2, MSS50/52/54/54hp/60/65/70, MSV70, DDE4, ME17/MED17/MEV17/MEVD17/EDC17.
– EWS delete service for BMW DME units
– Supported BMW models include MS41/42/43/45, ME 7.2/9.2, MSS50/52/54/54hp/60/65/70, MSV70, DDE4, ME17/MED17/MEV17/MEVD17/EDC17
– All checksums automatically corrected for seamless operation
– Easy to use service: add to cart, pay, and send with your receipt to auto electrical repair
– Allows you to remove the EWS IMMO system from your BMW DME unit
– Offers increased flexibility and control over your vehicle’s immobilizer system
– No need to purchase a new DME as this service modifies your existing unit for EWS IMMO OFF
1. Purchase the EWS delete service and complete the payment.
2. Ship your DME unit to the specified address.
3. The service provider will perform the EWS IMMO OFF modification on your DME unit.
4. Once the modification is complete, your modified DME unit will be shipped back to you.
– The service is performed by experienced professionals in auto electrical repair.
– All checksums are automatically corrected to ensure proper functionality.
– The modification is thoroughly tested to ensure compatibility with the supported BMW models.
Ready to unlock the full potential of your BMW’s engine control system? Purchase the BMW DME EWS IMMO OFF service now and experience the convenience and flexibility of removing the EWS IMMO system from your DME unit. Simply add it to your cart, complete the payment, and send your DME unit with the receipt to auto electrical repair.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.